Dear May Be Me Campaign Supporters,
On behalf of METRAC, the Board of Directors, Fundraising Committee, staff and women and youth we work with, I would like to take a moment to share our gratitude for making this year’s campaign a success. So far this year, we have raised $4000 towards our violence prevention programming, and we look forward to continuing to raise awareness and funds to stop violence before it starts.
Thank you to everyone who made our May 31st Purple Pekoe Tea Party a special celebration of May Be Me Day – donors, campaign members, volunteers, ticket holders and the entire METRAC team. Many thanks to our sponsor, Bazaar Marketing and Communications, headed by Shadan Saber, and to:
- Author guest Karyn L. Freedman
- REZALUTION Photography for photo booth and event photography
- Volunteer musicians Anthony D’Ugo, David Hunter and Monica Tang
- Code Beauty for makeup artistry at the photo booth
- Donna Smiley of Create a Buzz Productions for the décor
- Select Bakery and Serano Bakery for pastries and treats
- Adaryna Chai Spices for donated tea spices
- Aviv Restaurant, Angelo Sartorelli, David’s Tea, La Maquette Restaurant and Loblaws Supermarkets for in-kind donations
- Law Foundation of Ontario and Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning for ticket support
- Curlmart Canada, Healing Bullets Jewelry, Jain Family Law and Mediation and Sell Off Vacations for being vendors and advertisers
Your support of May Be Me helps METRAC make communities safer for women, youth and everyone.
A heartfelt thank you, once again.