Date(s) - 16/10/2016
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Nathan Phillips Square (Finish Line)
Participate in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon on Sunday October 16 and run, walk or roll the full marathon, half marathon or 5k with Team METRAC Action on Violence! No matter which distance you choose or how you move through the race, joining our team and fundraising toward the event will challenge you and support our programs to prevent violence against women and youth. We need you to help make our communities safer for everyone!
Steps to join Team METRAC Action on Violence
- Visit the METRAC team website and register by clicking the link in the first box. This will take you through a full registration process with the Race Roster registration system. Use these Discount Codes for a cheaper registration fee:
- Marathon or Half Marathon ($80): 16METRAC42k
- 5k ($40): 16METRAC5k
- 5k with Stroller ($50): 16METRACst
- Go to our team page and click “Sign Up”. Set up your own fundraising account and use the easy social media and email tools to ask your friends and family to help you reach a minimum goal of $500. If you raise more than $500, we’ll reimburse your registration fee!
- And we’ll be in touch with all team members on details and what to expect.
Need help registering? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-392-3135.
Sponsor or donate to our team
If you would prefer to donate money by mail, please use the Pledge Form below (right-click “Save Image As”):